Sabertooths

I'll post any league wide announcements here...
braven112
Site Admin
Favorite NFL Team: Seattle Seahawks
Team Name: Pacific Pigskins

Sabertooths

Post by braven112 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:40 am

Some bad new, sabertooths is going through a family emergency and will no longer be able to play fantasy football for the foreseeable future. :crybye: Sucks, take care bro!

I have one guy on the waiting list that I have already contacted and it appears he'll take over the team.

Many of you probably know joe.commish from the MFL board. He'll be a great addition to the league!! If he does end up taking over the team we'll have a small division shake up as well. He would move into the Midwest division (Green Bay area) and Dark Magicians of Chaos would move over to the Pacific (Sacramento).

I should know by the end of the day whether he'll be in for 100% sure or not.

I'm going to setup a separate forum/subforum for future potential owners so that we're always covered in case of emergency. If anyone has anybody they have played with in other leagues that they feel would be a great addition to the league post them their.

We are looking for owners that extremely active, and equally as important, good people. We are lucky to have such an amazing group of owners and we always want to keep it that way. :sweet:
by griblets » Thu May 17, 2012 5:47 pm

Usually, when the commissioner has a good team, these are the kind of polls you see...